The European Society of International Law (ESIL) Interest Group on International Environmental Law of is co-organising a conference with the American Society of International Law IG on Intellectual Property Law, the National Research University Higher School of Economics, and gLAWcal – Global Law Initiatives for Sustainable Development.
The conference will take place in Moscow between 31 May – 1 June 2019.
The theme of the conference is ‘International Law in Times of Trade Wars and Global Environmental Problems: Protection or Protectionism?’
Applications can be submitted via e-mail to the following addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org , by 10 January 2019. Please include the following information:
• The author’s name and affiliation;
• A 500-700-word abstract [Word file or PDF];
• The author’s CV, including a list of relevant publications, if applicable;
• The author’s contact details, including e-mail address and phone number;
• Whether the author is an ESIL member or ASIL member
Co-authored papers are also welcomed. Applicants will be informed of the selection
committee decision no later than 20 January 2018.